- Built in Canada.
- Imported in 1995.
- Marlet Ort (RIP, known to St. Louis area Model "T" club members), helped with the renovation.
- Entire car was taken apart, cleaned, sand blasted, painted as needed and re-assembled.
- Always kept in heated garage. (At times a topic of discussion with wife, whose car is parked outdoors.)
- Short block rebuild in Indianapolis by Mut Hill (RIP, known to St. Louis area Model "T" club members.)
- Engine has dome pistons, "A" crank, "A" pan.
- Oil line run from front to back for better oil distribution.
- Ignition spark supplied by a Bosh distributor and coil. Magnets remain on magneto.
- NF carburetor
- Ruckstell rear end.
- Rocky mountain brakes
- Kevlar bands
- New tires in 2010.
- Lots of "T" material, books, videos, and "Vintage Ford" from 1995
- No title.