|July 31, 2006 -- Tom, Ronnie, Terry and Grant met at site. Very hot today.
- Tom's guys laid underfloor insulation and perimeter thermal break -- and 2 circuits of pex tube in downstairs Studio and Bath floor, then filled tubes with water to keep them submerged in concrete during pour. Determined manifold location.
- Tom installed tube where thermostat bulb will reside in slab. (T'stat will sample both air and slab temperatures.)
- Grant and Tom dicussed how hot water generated by geothermal system might be used to heat radiant heat system in future.
- Tom laid out and marked forced air supply locations.
- Tom laid out cold air returns per Grant's wishes.
- Grant supplied Tom with stove hood drawings and Tom (with Ronnie's help) determined very good routing of "7 inch" duct for 400 cfm range hood, damper, etc.
- Flatwork guys are very busy and may not pour until next week.
- Ronnie told Grant that electrician will soon want to meet with Grant about switch and fixture locations, etc.